Friday, March 20, 2009

My Friday

It's a good thing I went to the dentist this morning because when I got back to school I had to get my picture taken for "The Best Smile" for the yearbook.
We had a class spelling bee today that we didn't even know we were going to have. The words were words we had never even heard of before. Our teacher said it makes us appreciate the spelling words we get in class. I won the spelling bee. I now have to compete against other classes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mercedes Ann, that is really neat that you did so well on your spelling bee. Congrats on both accounts, first the Dentist, and second, the Spelling Bee. You are what proud grandparents are made of!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Cedes, where are all the other bloggers? Perhaps you need to update your blog again. You guys better come over and do some swimming, so you can cross train and give your roadracing friends something to think about. (big smile)

JULIET said...

congrats on winning the spelling bee! you are too smart!!! i don't like the dentist much either but we have to go don't we? i have to go back on april 2nd for my crown!