Wednesday, March 18, 2009

I was sick but am better now.
I have an assignment to write a letter to a high school kid telling them not to use drugs or alcohol on prom night.
We have early day every day next week at school and then we have spring break. I am going to the dentist on Friday. I don't like going to the dentist.

2 comments:

JULIET said...

oh i was so excited to see an update! i am glad you are feeling better. i had to go to the dentist on wednesday and so did dallas! it wasn't fun at all but it needed to happen. good luck to you sweetie. that letter will turn out fine i am sure you will write a nice letter. love you!

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better Mercedes, and that your Spring Break is fast approaching. I know that you will write a real convincing anti drug letter to the high school students for Prom night. Glad to see your updated blog 'cedes Ann.