Congratulations Mercedes!!! We are all so very proud of you. What a great accomplishment. Like your Mom said, you are a setting a great example for your siblings, and your peers. We are so excited and happy for you.
I forgot to check your blog and actually commented on your mom's blog Cedes. I just wanted to tell you congrats and good job. It takes hard work to get invited to join the national honor society. Keep up the good work....it really is an honor and it says a lot about you and your character. Not everyone is invited to join so you must be pretty special. Good job Cedes-your aunt Rinda (and fellow honor society member;) ) is very proud of you:) Love you!
5 comments:
I'm so proud of you Mercedes. You are a good example to so many people by the service you give and the hard work you do.
Congratulations Mercedes!!! We are all so very proud of you. What a great accomplishment. Like your Mom said, you are a setting a great example for your siblings, and your peers. We are so excited and happy for you.
I forgot to check your blog and actually commented on your mom's blog Cedes. I just wanted to tell you congrats and good job. It takes hard work to get invited to join the national honor society. Keep up the good work....it really is an honor and it says a lot about you and your character. Not everyone is invited to join so you must be pretty special. Good job Cedes-your aunt Rinda (and fellow honor society member;) ) is very proud of you:) Love you!
congrats to mercedes!!!!!!! aunt juliet is very proud of you sweetie!!
Hey Miss Honor Roll Society member,
are you still reading your Stephanie Meyer book? That sure is a thick book.
Post a Comment