Hey Mercedes, congratulations on your new puppy. I can sure tell how much "Honey" loves you. Just look at her eyes, she feels so safe to be in your arms. Looks like she is also getting used to having her picture taken. She has such a sweet personality. Enjoy her Mercedes, you will remember her the rest of your life. I can still remember my first dog. Love, Grandpa
3 comments:
I'm so glad that Honey makes you so happy. She is a sweet little dog.
She sure is a cute little dog Cedes. I'm sure you are going to be a great Mommy:)
Hey Mercedes, congratulations on your new puppy. I can sure tell how much "Honey" loves you. Just look at her eyes, she feels so safe to be in your arms. Looks like she is also getting used to having her picture taken. She has such a sweet personality. Enjoy her Mercedes, you will remember her the rest of your life. I can still remember my first dog. Love, Grandpa
Post a Comment