Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Waterfalls

Today we hiked 4 miles to some very pretty waterfalls. Then Uncle Aaron and I went back to the Seven Pools. That is where all the big rocks are that people jump off of into the ocean. Uncle Aaron told me he would buy me Hawaiian shaved ice every day for the rest of the trip if I would jump off the 18 ft. rock. It took me 20 minutes to do it but I did it. Uncle Aaron said people were cheering for me when I jumped but I didn't hear them.
Uncle Aaron tried to climb a tree to pick a coconut. He got about half way up the tree but it was a really tall tree. We found a lot of coconuts on the ground in one area and we cracked one open and ate it. It was good.

1 comment:

Derrinda said...

You are a lot braver than I would be. I hate jumping off things!!