Saturday, June 20, 2009

Party Time

Yesterday was the last day of school. All we did was have an awards assembly and then went home at 10:20 a.m. I got 4 awards for social studies, language arts, the presidential award for having a good GPA all year, and the spelling bee champion award. After school was out mom took us to lunch at Subway. Then she took us to 7Eleven and let us get the hugest slurpees they had! They even had Mango-Passionfruit like the shaved ice flavor I always got in Hawaii. I'm glad school is out!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad it's summer vacation and we get to have all day together!

Daddy said...

Way to go Mercedes! I am very proud of all the awards you got but I have always been proud of you. I'm proud of th eperson you are - the awards are nice but they aren't what makes you, you! All my love, Daddy