Today we went to the Daffodil Parade in Orting with a few friends from church. It was really fun and afterward we ate pizza with them and we played a lot of tag.I got a lot of candy,daffodils,and stickers. Then I came home with a sad text message from my friend telling me about how a whole family got shot and she was in that neighborhood in Orting. There were 2 kids from my school but i don't know about the rest except that the dad shot them and himself and now they are all dead. :( Oh and General Conference was today too. BYE!
1 comment:
Well Cedes, that is quite an extreme, from a horrible nightmare, to comforting General Conference. It shows us what a diverse world we are living in, not to mention the latter days. Nice work on your blog Mercedes. I always like to read what you have posted.
Post a Comment